I offer a range of natural history programs available for children, scouts, families, general public, or adult groups. Each program is about an hour. Great for senior groups, sorority alumni groups, community programs, and garden/nature clubs. Programs need to be scheduled at least two months in advance.
- Bluebird Boxes and Cavity Nesting Birds of Pennsylvania
- Wildlife-Friendly Backyard Habitats
- Native and Invasive Backyard Plants
- Butterflies, Caterpillars, and Moths, Oh My!
- Stream Creatures Big and Small (with hands-on exploration if a stream is available)
“One of our visitors said it was the best program he’s ever been to.” – Naturalist, Cromwell Valley Park (Reptiles by Day, Amphibians by Night program)